Friday, April 27, 2007

Google Maps Test Blog




I know, this isn't the most exciting entry ever but I'm trying to figure out how to map out our trip, hopefully this will continue to get more and more functional.

BTW - Leslie is down to her last day of work. Tomorrow afternoon we will both be officially unemployed. Good bye South Bay it has been a great few years, tomorrow we will move away from Leslie's place and to Corona. Wow...I'm moving back into the room I grew up in, only now it looks like a storage facility, one that would make RB Eams proud. Only 12 days left, I'm sure they will go fast. Leslie's family (parents and grandparents) arrive tomorrow evening and will spend 5 days in CA.

Enough for now...for your sake, these will get more interesting when we make it to Europe...

No comments: